Welcome to John Mayer Fan Site, here we have the latest news, lyric, guitar tabs, photos, videos, quotes, etc. All about the great singer song-writer guitarist John Clayton Mayer
Entri Populer
-
I never liked this apple much It always seemed too big to touch I can't remember how I found My way before she came around I tell ...
-
We got the afternoon You got this room for two One thing I've left to do Discover me Discovering you One mile to every inch of Y...
Sunday, October 17, 2010
John Mayer Black1 guitar
Guitar was designed after John Mayer's "The Black One" Strat that he uses on stage. Guitar comes loaded with the famous John Mayer Big Dipper Pickups!
Guitar features gold hardware, black finish, and gold/pearloid tuning machines.
Comes with custom shop limited edition case.
Only 500 guitars were made worldwide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment